Oct 17, 2008
I was born in Reno, Nevada a long, long time ago, and raised in Quincy, California, a small town high in the Sierra mountains. I've lived my entire life in Northern California. My education consists of a Bachelor's degree in ceramics, and a Master's degree in photography. My photography has been exhibited across the United States, is in some major collections, and has appeared in publications around the world, including a monograph, "Atkins: Girls' Night Out," St. Martin's Press 1998. My inspiration and the love of my life is Erin Flynn. My favorite music is my entire iTunes collection. My favorite sport is baseball. And my favorite season is summer. Further info: http://www.chloeatkins.com/personalhistory.html
- Death-to-Indigenous-People Day and I am stuck in w...
- Random Act of Kindness
- Wow so much has happened since I last posted photo...
- Slow Food Farmers' Market
- July Photos and Thoughts
- Garden enjoyment
- June is gay pride month
- Note to self 6/7/8 Fresh local sablefish is moiste...
- North Carolina
- Landmark Marriage Equality Decision!